In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of the Law on Confidence in the Digital Economy, we inform you that: You are currently connected to the Waves System website.
Hypersound is a trademark of Turtle Beach.
Waves System: 14, rue Philippe Lebon, 44980 Sainte-Luce Sur Loire – 44980 Sainte Luce Sur Loire – France Tel: 02 40 78 22 44 – Email: info (@) wsystem.com Siret N ° 878 982 529 00025 Intra-community VAT: FR77878982529
Director of publication: Thierry ROGER
Realization: Waves System
The waves-system.com website is administered by the Communication Department.
The server is hosted by Ionos.
This site was developed under the WordPress software under a free software license (GPL).
2. Limitation of liability The user acknowledges having read these conditions of use and undertakes to comply with them. The user of the “waves-system.com” website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site. The user of the “waves-system.com” website acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order. Waves System makes every effort to provide users with information and / or tools that are available and verified, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features and / or the presence of viruses on its site. The information provided by Waves System is indicative and does not exempt the user from additional and personalized analysis. Waves System cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published on its site. Consequently, the user acknowledges using this information under his exclusive responsibility.
3. Data processing and Freedoms In application of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the National Commission. of Computing and Liberties (www.cnil.fr). The automated processing of personal data carried out from the “waves-system.com” website has been processed in accordance with the requirements of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, files and to freedoms. The user is in particular informed that in accordance with article 32 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the information that he communicates by means of the forms present on the site are necessary to respond to its request and are intended for Waves System, as data controller for administrative and commercial management purposes. The user is informed that he has a right of access, interrogation and rectification which allows him, if necessary, to rectify, complete, update, lock or delete personal data concerning him which are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or the collection, use, communication or conservation of which is prohibited. The user also has a right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes. All of these rights can be exercised with Waves System by post accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing a signature to be sent to: Waves System, 14 rue Philippe Lebon, 44980, Sainte Luce Sur Loire – France or through our email form.
4. Cookies The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser software. The cookie is a block of data which does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information relating to their browsing on the site. The configuration of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it as described at the following address: waves-system.com. The user has all of the aforementioned rights with regard to personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above. Users of the “waves-system.com” website are required to comply with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data, files and freedoms, the violation of which is liable to penals sanctions. In particular, with regard to the personal information to which they are accessing or could access, they must refrain from any collection, any misuse in general, any act likely to infringe on privacy or privacy. reputation of people.
5. Intellectual property The general structure as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, its know-how and all the other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of Waves System. Any total or partial representation of this site by any person whatsoever without the express authorization of Waves System is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code the directive of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases, of which Waves System is the producer. The brands of Waves System and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the site are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos made from elements of the site without the express authorization of Waves System is therefore prohibited within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code. Waves System cannot be held responsible for user access via hypertext links set up as part of the website to other resources on the network. Any dispute in connection with the use of the “waves-system.com” site is subject to French law. The user recognizes the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Nantes.
6. Messaging For any suggestion, comment or reaction concerning this site, do not hesitate to write to the webmaster. Important: Messages that you send to us over the Internet may be intercepted on the network; until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
(*) CNIL: National Commission for Informatics and Liberties